Dos Gatos Press
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Call for Poetry Submissions: 100-Word Southwest Poems
Submissions Window: March 21–July 4, 2017
FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS:
- Do not put your name or any other identifying information on the document that holds the poems you submit. Do not include your name in the file name of the document you submit.We follow a "blind" reading system: our editors read all poetry submissions without knowing who wrote the poems.
- Use Times New Roman 12 pt. for the text of your submission. Single space your poems; double space between stanzas.
- Place all poems for one submission in a single document—one poem per page. We accept .doc, .docx, and .rtf files.
- We welcome the expression of diverse voices, diverse cultures—including poems partly or entirely in Spanish. Please include an English translation of a poem written in a language other than English.
- No previously published work. We consider a poem published if it has appeared online or in print, including personal blogs/webpages or social media sites.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- No submissions by e-mail or regular mail.